This is a great site to visit to learn more about CBD and Cancer research. We make no claims that our products can cure cancer in any way. Visit Project CBD to learn more about CBD and the extensive research that is currently going on.
Project CBD is a California-based nonprofit dedicated to promoting and publicizing research into the medical uses of cannabidiol (CBD) and other components of the cannabis plant. We provide educational services for physicians, patients, industry professionals, and the general public.
Project CBD was conceived in 2010 by two journalists who had been covering the medical marijuana story—the science, the movement and the industry—in the pages of O’Shaughnessy’s, the journal of cannabis in clinical practice. We felt that the reintroduction of CBD-rich cannabis into the grassroots supply merited special attention. The serendipitous reappearance of whole plant CBD in Northern California in 2009 has given doctors and patients a unique opportunity to evaluate the effects of cannabidiol.
- Updates doctors and patients on developments in cannabis science, therapeutics and political economy.
- Supports the efforts of physicians and other researchers to collect, aggregate, and publish data from patients to determine patterns of CBD efficacy—or lack of efficacy.
- Conducts training workshops for health workers and dispensary staff on the benefits and challenges of CBD-rich therapeutics and ways to maximize interactions with patients.
- Maintains a CBD Locator Map to highlight storefronts and delivery services that provide high quality CBD-rich medicine.
- Publishes a free online newsletter and co-produces Cannabis Conversations, an educational video series.
- Reviews and reports on CBD-rich strains and products.
- Refutes the slander that medical marijuana is “a front for stoners.”
We emphasize CBD not to privilege one cannabinoid compound over another but to challenge the idea that cannabis equals THC. THC is a remarkable molecule in its own right, but THC is not the whole plant, and neither is CBD. Project CBD defends and supports whole plant cannabis therapeutics.